7. Your safety consciousness says the pilot who buries his head in the cockpit may one day be buried in the cockpit, BUT...you still have to bury your head in the cockpit sometimes as you do the paperwork for the passengers and payload for each destination platform.
9. You call out V1 and VToss and Vy instead of counter flapback and inflow roll, translational lift and above critical speed in a take-off run.
10. The best brandname you have is a BHPC GMT, while your passengers unanimously wear Oakley, Tissot, Deuter and Red Wing.
11. You meet your passengers off duty at the same restaurant where you slurp down kuey teow soup while they buy themselves a lobster...each.
12. Pilot and passengers alike have congregated at the row of urinals in the mens' room 5 minutes before rotor engagement.